TC Trade Venture at 95-2, Block H, The Suites, Jaya One, 72 A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. (TCTV) is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy (together with the website terms and conditions of use) sets out how TCTV will use any personal data TCTV collects from you, or that you provide to TCTV, or that is provided to TCTV by other companies about you. By visiting this website you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy. TCTV is headquartered in the Malaysia, where the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and other laws and regulations govern the processing of personal data. For the purposes of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 TCTV will be the data controller for any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
TCTV may collect and process the following data:
- Information you choose to give us: You may give TCTV personal data by filling in forms on this website or by corresponding with TCTV by telephone, e-mail, or otherwise. You will know what personal data you are providing to TCTV when you elect to submit a form on this website containing that personal data or correspond with TCTV. Typically TCTV collects the following types of information in these ways: name; address; date of birth; email address; telephone number.
- Information you give to other websites TCTV operates: TCTV may receive your personal data if you use any of the other websites TCTV operates. In this case TCTV will have informed you when collecting your personal data on that other website that it may be shared internally at TCTV.
- Information TCTV automatically collects: When you visit this website TCTV may automatically collect certain data through technology used on the website. This may include the following types of information: IP address; user device; device operating system; software set-up; and browser. If you do not submit other information to TCTV this type of information may not identify you as an individual.
- Information TCTV collects from third parties: TCTV works closely with third parties such as business partners, companies who deliver components used in this website, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers. These companies may provide information to TCTV about you. In this case those third parties will have informed you when collecting your personal data on that they may provide it to third parties such as TCTV and collected your consent to doing so.
How TCTV may use and disclose your personal data
You agree TCTV may use your personal data in the following ways:
- ensuring that this website is presented in the most effective manner for you on the device you use;
- providing you with information that you have requested (for example, if you have signed up to receive marketing emails);
- providing you with goods or services that you have ordered;
- dealing with your enquires about goods or services that you have ordered;
- notifying you about changes to TCTV’s goods or services;
- combining it with information received from your visits to other TCTV websites and your engagement with third parties;
- anonymising and aggregating it with information about other website users for statistical, analytical, and technical purposes;
- disclosing it to third parties where it is necessary to do so to perform any contract we have with you (for example, providing your name and address to a delivery company)
- disclosing it to third parties where it is necessary to do so for the effective operation of the website;
- disclosing it to third parties TCTV engages to provide analytical or statistical information about website use or user profile information;
- disclosing it to any company to which we sell the TCTV business or assets (or any part of them);
- disclosing it to law enforcement and/or regulatory bodies where: (i) lawfully requested to do so; or (ii) reasonable to do so to enforce or apply TCTV’ website terms and conditions of use, or any other agreement with you; or (iii) reasonable to do so to protect the rights, property, or safety of TCTV’s directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors, manufacturers, customers, and/or suppliers;
Where TCTV stores your personal data
Risks of internet transmission of data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although TCTV does its best to protect your personal data, TCTV cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to this website, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
You have the right to ask TCTV not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of TCTV marketing emails. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting TC Trade Venture at 95-2, Block H, The Suites, Jaya One, 72 A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. or email at email@example.com.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access personal data that TCTV holds about you, subject to certain conditions. You can access your right of access at any time by contacting TC Trade Venture at 95-2, Block H, The Suites, Jaya One, 72 A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any access request may be subjected to a fee of RM20.